(a)Musings & not so (a)Musings

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Better late than never, eh?

Been a while, since I last posted on my blog. Apologies to the few readers of my post. (I guess I have driven away even the few readers I had :) )

Lots of things have happened since the last time I posted. I was on a sabbatical from blogging you could say.

It wasnt purely about lack of time, it was also, if I could say, a lack of mood to blog. Needed to find my groove since the new changes have happened. I landed a good job (finally!), and other changes on a personal front, which I'd rather keep personal.

But, to list, a few -
  • New job.
  • New location (Chicago, to Des Moines, is indeed a drastic change, but what the heck, I've always liked small towns anyway)
  • A car - A 2002 Mitsu Eclipse RS (my baby - my friends would vouch for that. Surprisingly, I'm very anal about keeping her in a very clean and great condition)
  • Doing a 6 hour journey in 4 1/2 (a personal goal, and boy, did I make it!!)
  • A new gang of friends.
  • A new cricket club.
  • A spanking new great camera - a Fujifilm S5100, complete with a set of 3 filters. (Hint:
    Look forward to some great pics. If it isnt as good, blame it on my amateur status)
  • The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - The complete collection in one single volume.
  • A trip to India in a week's time from now.
and a host of others.....

So, my few readers, I apologize for not posting earlier (if y'all ever come back to read my blog that is!!). I had been in a 'zone', trying to clear the mud in my head. Is it clear yet? Nah, I dont think so, but then again, as I've learnt sometime ago - The time is never 'when...', but right now.

Until I get some posts in, and as the dolphins said 'So long, and thanks for all the fish!!'*

*p.s - The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

2 Comments:

  • Hifzur..

    Wassup?
    After you have left, our team has lost all the matches. No practice for Shakir bhai(no Hifzur deliveries), no Tamil sher in the point position and no Opening batsman.

    And ofcourse No Muzzi to shout at everyone and win matches with some of your fav hitting.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:01 AM  

  • hey hifzur,

    wana ask ya for some info. i just moved to des moines from NY and i wana know if you know of any indian asscociation coz i need to get an estimate of the number of indians in Des Moines and around. do ya think u can help me. my email is penumatsa.harish@principal.com. thanks a ton bro...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home