(a)Musings & not so (a)Musings

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

For All Ye Googlophiles...

Ever wondered how Google looked like the very first time, it was ever launched? (I had'nt even heard about Google in 1998 !). Well, wonder no further. Follow the link, and feast your eyes.

Google Junior

Now, a feast is incomplete, without dessert, aint it?

A link to what I believe is the actual Google project. The ridiculous 'Google' in the page, could only have been created by two geeky students, whose focus was more on functionality than aesthetics (which I can wholly identify with. My HTML and ASP instructors would vouch for me :-| )

And, you also get to see, the complete credits for this project. Also to my delight, found a desi faculty (glowing with desi pride, *blow the trumpets*)who was among the people who guided Larry Page and Sergey Brin.

Baby Google

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home