(a)Musings & not so (a)Musings

Saturday, February 10, 2007

The Photo Collection

The show off that I am, I finally got around to creating a Flickr account and posting my photos on it.

This was a perennial work in progress, as I didnt want to clog my blog (hmm, sounds funny, clogs my mouth actually) with the pictures.

I have posted a link on the right, under 'Links', if anyone would care to have a look.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hifzur would be it.

The collection has been updated with some more pictures that I took today. Wasnt too cold, just around 8 F Wind Chill. Beautiful day actually. Sunny, chilly, hardly any wind, and lots of snow. How can I pass up this opportunity?

2 Comments:

  • couldnt view the link.. "page not found" Is it just me or it needs to be uploaded again?
    Vahbyz

    By Blogger vahbyz, at 9:57 AM  

  • Oops. A Boo Boo!

    Corrected the link. Thanks for pointing it out Vahbyz.

    By Blogger Hifzur, at 1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home