(a)Musings & not so (a)Musings

Friday, September 03, 2004

Gmail Ripoff !!!!!

Two days ago, after exhausting my earlier invites (which had been lying with me for more than a month), I saw a nice and bountiful offer of 6 invites from Gmail. This morning, thought I'll send the invitation over to one of my friends, and lo behold, the invitation's gone !!!

I have been cheated :(( This week's been in hell. Actually, the last one year has been, but the last week in particular, including a pretty major setback last evening). And to cap it further, Gmail, rips my invites off??

Does my time get any worse than this or what?

Anybody had a similar Gmail ripoff?


2 Comments:

  • The invites moved to the top of my screen against a bright blue background as of this morning. Of course, they were sitting quite happily on the left under my labels until yesterday.

    Look around again perhaps? Good luck!

    By Blogger Nimbus, at 11:18 PM  

  • Sorry, I didnt post a rejoinder the moment I found the solution to my problem.

    Arnab, thats what I thought initially as well.

    An hour after I ranted on my post, I discovered the "Invite ** to Gmail" link, was still coming on when I received an email from anybody, eventhough I did not have any other links announcing the invitations.

    Megha, lucky you, Gmail's being nice to you. Wonder what the cloak and dagger's all about with my account. Hmmm.

    By Blogger Hifzur, at 4:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home