(a)Musings & not so (a)Musings

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

FCUK !!!!!

Well, that pretty much caught your eye, and you thought the worst, didnt you?

That's the beauty or as some would say, the lack of it, of French Connection, UK.

I'm a big fan of t-shirts that say something, especially funny stuff. (Though I dont own a single such one, but its on my 'buy' list, whenever I get that elusive job !)

And, I've had opportunities to check out only two of the phrases that are printed on FCUK's t-shirts.

The most common one i've seen - I'm too busy to FCUK

But my most favorite of all t-shirt texts is this one, which a friend of mine, bought at an FCUK outlet somewhere in Europe -

Chalk my cue, and I'll pot your pink

The best double entendre you can ever come up with, and also that has a touch of class to it. Awesome shit !!




4 Comments:

  • hi.. i absolutely luv FCUK shirts I have a few and make sure I wear them to family gathering just to watch anti's and uncle's eyes pop out of their heads.. plus i luv their style of double lingo... they’re cute little shirts that can cause a lot of controversy…

    By Blogger kRiS, at 8:34 AM  

  • Yea Kris, if there is ever a way to catch attention, especially of the elders, and piss 'em off, wear an FCUK T-shirt. I wish you had posted some of the lines that were on ur t-shirts, my FCUK dictionary would have expanded :)

    By Blogger Hifzur, at 8:54 AM  

  • Hi..i’m sorry.. I have a few shirts that I have which I bought while I was in college that say:
    1) fcuk it
    2) to busy to fcuk (*can’t wear around mom and dad)
    3) fcuk safely (can’t wear around mom)
    ...and I also got a tan monument hoodie for sale for $62 dollars that says : fcuk 24-7 (*can’t wear around mom) (and currently it’s missing in action ..probably underneath my lil sister’s dirty laundry)

    *mom is an extremist that hates what I wear and how I wear it… basically she hates the fact that my tankies stick out of my shirts and I wear a long sleeve shirt under my t-shirts … after all i think she thinks I’m to skater white.. oh well… maybe I’ll get her a shirt that says “fcuk off..i’m mom”…lol…

    *dad is the opposite he know’s not to wear naughty shirts but I secretly think he wants to wear a shirt that says “I’m fcuk-ing god”….

    By Blogger kRiS, at 9:40 AM  

  • French Connection with UK after all.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home